As the world watches the upcoming U.S. Presidential election, there's quite a lot at stake. Like it or not, the U.S. still has significant sway on global environmental policies. With this in mind, we've compiled a list of 10 sustainability events coming up that are worth your consideration.
ImpactCity continues its mission of ‘doing good & doing business’ to drive innovations for a better world with the 5th edition of ImpactFest. Together we take on the challenges the world is facing.
Utilizing online possibilities, impact makers from around the world will connect. From sharing lessons learned and investors meeting innovators to master classes, ImpactFest once again provides impact makers with the opportunity to take new steps in their mission and accelerate innovation.
Topics and Agenda:
- Interactive Workshops
- Reversed pitching
- Thematic Keynotes & Speed Dates
- Roundtable with Startup Founders & Investors
- Impact Social
Ecosummit Zoom November 2020
Ecosummit accelerates smart green startups in energy, mobility and cities to save our climate and planet. The conferences are startup markets enabling business development, co-investing, open innovation, corporate venturing and M&A.
- Green Energy
- Solar Energy
- Energy Trading and Investing
- Photovoltaic wafer technology
- Smart Forest Networks
Tech Open Air Click.Future 2020
With 20+ world class speakers, 16+ hours of content and plenty of networking sessions, TOAClick.Future is here to inspire you and guide you towards a future of opportunities.
- Smart Cities
- Electric Mobility
- The Future of Work
- Sustainability & Climate Change
- Food Innovation
- AI & Deep Tech
17th World Congress and Expo on Recycling
The Recycling Congress 2020 provides an exceptional platform to the academic and non-academicians across the globe and creates awareness how to maintain an Eco-friendly environment.
The two main topics of focus are Recycling and Waste Management, and is aimed towards
- Recycling researchers
- Environmental academics
- Chemical and Civil Engineers
- Mechanical engineering departments
- The Paper, Plastic, Glass, Textile etc. Recycling Industries
Addressing climate change requires a complex set of solutions to be applied and promoted simultaneously. Events are the prefect Setup the put around the table different stakeholder and align them around a common agenda. That’s what successful climate change fighting requires.
Events can be better for the planet by making them carbon neutral, plastic free and with a call to action for the planet. - Lubomila Jordanova
CEO & Founder, Plan A
CoMotion LA LIVE 2020
Global mayors and policymakers, leading technologists, public transport operators and venture capitalists, start-ups & established players are again present for CoMotion LA.
Program themes include:
- Impacts: Equality and Action
- Ecosystems: Data, Privacy, and The Cities of Tomorrow
- Innovations: New Energy and Sustainable Solutions
- Advancements: Venture Capital and Scaling Future Mobility
ChangeNOW Summit 2021
The largest positive impact gathering in the world held in Paris each year. Coming back with more determination than ever from March 9 to 11, 2021, the ChangeNOW Summit will take the impact discussion to the brand new Ephemeral Grand Palais, right on the Champ-de-Mars and under the spotlight of the Eiffel Tower!
- Food and Agriculture
- One Health
- Ocean & Water
- Cities & Mobility
- Clean Energy
- Circularity &
- Social Inclusion & Education
- Sport For Change
- Tech For Change
- Sustainable Fashion
- Finance The Change
World Hydrogen Summit 2021
The second edition of the World Hydrogen Summit will gather global Government, industry and research experts all in one place with each session designed to facilitate intensive analysis, planning, networking, consolidation and debate in order to harness Hydrogen’s potential.
- Progress in Supply Chains & Trade
- Infrastructure & Applications in Latest Projects & Consortia
- Hydrogen Policy & Governance Updates
- Adaptations in Hydrogen Financing & Economic Recovery
- Hydrogen Decarbonisation – Grey, Blue & Green Hydrogen Market Advances
- New Strides in Hydrogen Mobility
- Latest in Gigawatt capacity & Renewable Technology
- Hydrogen Production Cost Fall Analysis
IEEE Green Technologies Conference 2021
The Annual IEEE GreenTech Conference was conceived to address the challenges of securing green and clean energy sources for the 21st century and building a more resilient and secure power grid to protect the environment.
- Renewable Energy and Smart Grids
- Energy Generation
- Transmission, Distribution and Storage
- Transportation Electrification, Codes, Standards, Regulations and Polices
- Engineering Education
Hydrogen + Fuel Cells Europe 2021
The Hydrogen+Fuel Cells Europe is Europe’s largest and most important H2+FC exhibition. It is part of the Hannover Messe 2021.
- Hydrogen generation
- Hydrogen storage and transport
- Fuel cell systems and applications:
Stationary, automotive, mobile, special markets
- Components and supplying technology
- Fuel cell and battery testing
- Stationary batteries
17th ITS Asia Pacific Forum 2021
The 4 day forum will include a strong industry program including tours and demonstrations, an exhibition, as well as an exciting social program. The 2021 ITS APAC Forum Theme of “ITS Innovation Creating Liveable Communities” will demonstrate Australia’s new initiatives and adapted learnings from the advances of our neighbouring mega cities.
- MaaS (Mobility as a Service)
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Data Analytics and network development