Drive to Zero enables private and public sector actors to find knowledge and answers to the issues of low-carbon mobility deployment.
#Mobility #Sustainability #CleanEnergy #FutureofMobility
Climate change is transforming the world. It forces us to change our habits, the way we produce, consume, and transport ourselves. To adapt to these changes, a new mobility eco-system emerges, responding to new challenges and imagining novel solutions.
Exhibitors & Partners: 150+
Drive To Zero Conference propose a first professional meeting to mobilize and connect public and private actors in response to the challenges of low-carbon mobility deployment:
- Supporting the transformation of sectors
- Connecting public and private actors for the deployment of necessary infrastructure
- Promoting low-carbon mobility solutions
- Meetings between zero-carbon mobility actors: A schedule of business meetings, moments of conviviality conducive to networking and masterclasses, workshops, and thematic ateliers.
- Great Experiments to Keep the Party Going: An inspiring presentation to tell the story of Drive to Zero that is driven by animations, demonstrations, and testing.
- Recognize low-carbon solutions: A growing need to bring together products and services for the deployment of low-carbon mobility solutions, infrastructure and equipment, energy solutions, financing options, and so on.
- Bringing all of the players together: Everyone recognizes the need of bringing together the whole ecosystem required for the deployment of low-carbon mobility: private and governmental actors, industry insiders and outsiders, experts and users, etc.
Date: April 5-7, 2023
Location: Grand Palais Ephémère, 2 Place Joffre, 75007
HQ: Paris, France