France Digitale has been organizing one of the leading AI event in France and Europe. After being called AI Day and France is AI, it’s evolving again to follow the evolution of the DeepTech ecosystem.
#AI #Data #Technology #WebDevelopment #Innovation
By bringing various worlds together, FD3 can help speed the creation of European discoveries and disruptive ideas. FD3 will bring together a deep tech golden triangle by putting together directors of large corporate research laboratories, the startup ecosystem (top 200 scale-up CTOs, investors,...), policymakers, and academics.
- Hear from world-class speakers discuss the newest trends in AI, data, and web3, and put the latest innovation to the test.
- Recruit top applicants from the finest engineering schools with their talent startup networking.
- Join France Digitale's unique business meeting track for startups, scale-ups, and investors to prepare for your next fundraising round.
- AI: With their AI track, you may look into how AI became critical in terms of health and handicap to assist humanity- and to whether machine learning will dominate in the future. And also addressing one of the most important controversial topics: how can we construct ethical AI while reducing bias?
- Data: Their data track will cover how to learn with less data, how to strike the proper balance between sensitive data and innovation, and how to finance a large data project.
- Web3: The web3 track dives into Web 3 applications in our daily lives and will help you understand what tomorrow's new normal will be. But also how web3 will be the main decision-making paradigm for businesses and a great answer for their environmental transformation.
Date: March 29, 2023
Location: Station F
HQ: Paris, France