Part 2 - Boris lays out just how easy it is to build a media empire and where he keeps the dead bodies. Hint: It's only reachable by boat.
Your message aimed at a highly targeted audience. Let's talk. firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do you keep the culture alive during a pandemic? Internally and Community?
- Boris recommends wasting time. On the company's dime.
- As professional as possible. And as close to your personality as possible.
- Making Orange Juice
- .... but the PARTY is just as important!
- Dan dishes on what event organisers MUST get right.
- Closin' deals on the dancefloor.
- There's never been a better time to be an entrepreneur. Right?
- Boris is changing careers.
- Dan's not feelin' his camera.
- Sex, Drugs, and Techno.
- Boris juggles.
- Dan's voice needs to be put to work.
- "It's always better to stick to one penis," Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten.
- There is no plan b, c, or d.
- The work of a CEO.
- The responsibility never stops.
- Why is The Next Web not in the space race? When is TNW launching satellites?
- The world's smallest disco!
- ... and how LUSH Cosmetics ran with it.
- What Boris is doing to support entrepreneurs. Hint: He's @boris on twitter.
- Today's key takeaways:
- Start a conference
- Get two sponsors
- Build a tiny disco
- Take lanyards to Brazil
- "Everybody can do business with everybody, but if you can do business with a boring person or a funny person, that will make you laugh and appreciate life, well, you'll probably pick the funny person who appreciates life." - Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten.
- "Nothing has been invented yet, we've only just gotten started."
- Boris and Dan are gonna party like it's 1999. And you're all invited.
- MAKE YOUR OWN COCKTAILS!
- Stirred, not shaken (Ed: Blasphemy)
Where to Find Us:
Find Boris at:
Pretty Much everywhere at @Boris
Find Dan at: