Announcing Sesamers on Tour Stop #12: Belgium, in collaboration with Startups.be | Scale-Ups.eu.
Join us on Tuesday, June 29th at 14:00 CEST to learn about the Belgian Tech ecosystem in collaboration with Startups.be | Scale-Ups.eu.
Belgium – beer, chocolate and… startups
Overview of the best of the 3 different regions in Belgium, the dynamics of the country and what is hot and happening for startups and tech events.
- Charlotte Gréant, General Manager at Startups.be | Scale-Ups.eu
Belgium – an overview of the strengths of the Flanders startup ecosystem
How does Flanders stand out? Why is it interesting for startups, corporates or investors to set up business in Belgium?
- Olivier Van Orshoven, Dpt. Director Inward Investments Europe at FIT
- Filip De Weerdt, Science and Technology Coordinator at FIT
Belgium – an investor and scale-up point of view
Success story of the joint journey of an investor and a unicorn to be. Jurgen gives some insights from a Belgium based VC fund, always looking for new success stories in EU and neighboring countries. Zhong shares how he grew from a small country to an international active company.
Belgium – how an incubator makes the difference for a startup
Belgium has a flourishing HealthTech scene, let’s zoom in. Ilse shows how a university-linked incubator can make the difference, what makes Belgium unique when starting up and what to take into account raising funds. Jonathan takes us along on his HealthTech startup journey and shows how to survive and thrive in Belgium and beyond.
- Ilse Vanhulle, Venture Acceleration Manager – Healthcare at imec.istart
- Jonathan Schreiber, CEO & Co-Founder at Neuroventis
- Marieke Sopers, Project Manager at Startups.be | Scale-Ups.eu
Register here 👉 ti.to/sesamers/tour-2021/
Cover photo by Michiel Annaert on Unsplash.