The Colors is an annual event dedicated to the Cosmetics and Perfumery Industries for the multicultural and connected era.
#Fashion #Beauty #Diversity #Entrepreneurship #Sustainability #Innovation
- The Colors is a community dedicated to the natural and multicultural fragrance, cosmetics businesses and sustainable innovation.
- The Comores and Ghana will be honored for their contributions in the sustainable development in the Multicultural Cosmetics and Perfumery area.
- African beauty change makers from both nations will present their natural ingredients and discuss their efforts to develop excellence in sustainability for their business ecosystems.
- Hear stories from a dynamic community dedicated to meeting the needs of multicultural consumers.
- Connect with peers, potential business partners, and team members.
- Learn from Multicultural Cosmetic and Perfumery Market Experts.
- Expand your network with people who are altering industry standards.
Date: April 28, 2023
Location: Cercle de l'Union Interalliée 33 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
HQ: Paris, France