We sat down with Vlad Ciurca, co-founder & executive producer of Techsylvania to get insights into the awesomeness they're planning for this year's event.
In what ways does Techsylvania open doors for startups?
Techsylvania offers first of all premium content delivered by global technology leaders that join to the event and share their experience, through a mix of themes, meant to educate & inspire up and coming entrepreneurs on how to build products and companies. These are emphasised through the sections are Code.Product.F(o)unding, which can be found in the agenda.
Apart from that, this year we have the Startup Alley program, which offers access to early stage teams that want to showcase their products, as well as an exclusive pitch feedback session with Pareto Holdings, which is Jon Oringer's (Shutterstock Founder) investment vehicle.
Some of these year's highlights include:
- Founders of global tech companies like Shutterstock, Fitbit, Wolfram, Superbet, Chili Piper & Remote
- CEOs, CTOs & CPOs from Stack Overflow, Lime, Hootsuite, Bolt & Delivery Hero
- Innovations in space & longevity from NASA & Human Longevity leaders
- Technical experts from eBay, LinkedIn, Mozilla, DocuSign, Airbnb, Cruise & Gusto
- Top VCs from Sequoia Capital, General Catalyst, LocalGlobe, TI Platform Management, Moonfire, Hoxton Ventures, Cherry Ventures & Angular Ventures
What sets this year's event apart from previous editions?
This is our 2nd edition in a virtual setting and after a first successful edition in 2020 with 4,100 attendees from 65 countries and global leaders such as Tony Fadell, Daniel Dines or Mark Cuban joining the virtual stage, we're doubling down on this front to offer an improved experience in 2021.
Besides all the news described above, we offer the possibility for attendees to check out the Technical workshops, interact in the Q&A Sessions with the most requested speakers, or visit the exhibition area & a variety of activation from top brands.
How can attendees find & network with the right people at the event?
They can do so via the event platform through random or pre-scheduled 1:1 sessions.
What excites you the most about this year's event?
There's so many exciting, but these are a small part of the talks we're most excited about:
- In Conversation with Jon Oringer (Shutterstock & Pareto Holdings) - From Startup to IPO and Beyond: the Journey and Lessons Learned
- Kathy Lueders (NASA) - How space is a playground for innovation
- In Conversation with Emi Gal (Ezra) - From Romania to the US: Disrupting the Cancer Screening Industry Using AI Technology
- In Conversation with Sacha Dragic (Superbet) - Scaling Superbet from Romania into a global unicorn
- Quharrison Terry (Mark Cuban Companies) - What I Learned Selling NFTs for 121 ETH vs. 0.0121 ETH
- In Conversation with David Karow (Human Longevity) - Hacking Longevity
- Stephen Wolfram (Wolfram Research) - Computational Intelligence and Artifacts from the Future
- In Conversation with Eric Friedman (Fitbit) - Lessons in developing a product into a company
Techsylvania is happening NOW, so grab your ticket before it's too late!