Web Summit is an internet technology conference held annually in Lisbon since 2009 and its visitors range from Fortune 500 companies to tech startups.
#VC #entrepreneurship #DeepTech #ecosystem #innovation
"Best technology conference on the planet” - Forbes
"Web Summit is where the future goes to be born” - The Atlantic
"A grand conclave of the tech industry’s high priests” - The New York Times
- Auto/Tech. The future of transport.
- Binate.i(o). The data track.
- Content makers. The one for the creators.
- The track for business innovation.
- The design track.
- Delve into technology in its infancy.
- The journalism track.
- The developer track.
- Where decision makers gather.
- Hear from unicorns in the making.
- Healthcare as it will be.
- Sketching the fashion of the future.
- The evolution of finance.
- Harmonising tech and the music industry.
- The marketing track.
- The sustainability track.
- The future of work.
- The SaaS track.
- More than just a game.
- A crash course in kickstarting a startup.
- Celebrating the rise of the machines.
- Smart money talks.
Web Summit PITCH
PITCH is Web Summit’s startup competition, pitting the world’s leading startups head-to-head in a series of online pitching battles.
Process: Startups need to apply for the general startup program of Web Summit first.
Startup porgram: The program showcases the startups disrupting their industries and introduces them to the world’s leading investors, companies and media. If chosen, you’ll get three tickets to Web Summit for 995€, access to Investor Meetings, and be eligible to apply for PITCH, 40 words, pitching masterclasses and more.
Interested in Startup Competitions? Check out our startup competitions list.
Date: November 01 - 04, 2021
Location: Altice Arena, Lisbon
HQ: Dublin, Ireland
websummit (900€ - 24,995€)