The Summit will kick off in Paris on Monday 22 May for 2 days of content. Its aim is to connect, inspire and catalyze collective efforts to act for a more inclusive, sustainable, and innovative STEAM ecosystem.
#Entrepreneurship #Innovation #Women #Sustainability #Technology
The Women in Tech Global Summit brings together international community to convene, connect, debate, and develop concrete solutions to gender inequity while producing HERstory.
Let us increase the bar on gender parity and digital inclusion, because when women succeed, we all succeed.
The theme ‘HERstory in the Making’, celebrates women across the world who are the Shakers, Makers, and Innovators of our new society and economy.
The event will gather over 400 delegates: thought leaders from business, civil society, Government, and the Arts, from all over the world – the Makers, Shakers, and Innovators of a new era, driven by the desire to change the status quo. The HERoes who are shaping tomorrow.
During this event, you'll learn more about:
- The Artificial intelligence strategies that your company will need to apply in the coming years if you want to stay in the market/business game.
- The most recent technology advancements in the cybersecurity and AI ethics.
- The many features of the Web3, hear examples of excellent practices, and learn about the various aspects of digital inclusion and activism.
- The Summit will primarily focus on leadership and technology trends workshops, followed by high-level peer-to-peer sessions and hard-problem-solving roundtables where participants will interact more intimately to exchange expertise, define shared initiatives, and establish a roadmap driving responsibility.
- This year event will focus on the topics of Web 3, Immersive tech, Cybersecurity, Sustainability, Financial and Digital inclusion, AI Ethics, and Digital activism.
Date: May 22-23, 2023
Location: Châteauform' La Salle Wagram 39-41 Avenue de Wagram 75017
HQ: Paris, France
womenintech-summit (109€- 990€)